Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yatule Beach Resort, Natadola


Natadola... and the Yatule Beach Resort...
Soooooo many of you asked me to show where, how we live... Sooo... As promised... :)


View from our terrace... :)


Yes... Here we have some breakfast... some lunch... hahaha...
How exiting, isn't it? haha


Ooooooo, i always loved details... This small fans I got from Seoul on the way back...


Also this small lovely bell... It has such a beautiful sound... :)


This is my bed.. hmmm... (love to sleep... do not tell anyone.. hehe)

Ooooooo.. Do you see this beautiful cover... wow.. I have got it from Jerome as a present... It is sooooo nice... :)


This is my favourite flower here in Fiji... It so simple.. and so beautiful...



Ah yes... This small carpet (which is in fact not a carpet) I take from Istanbul... hmmm
My god, how much I had to bargane for this one... hahaha


But this is the way it looks in my living room... :)



Ooooooooooo.. This looks more scary, right?
We got this from the Melanesian festival last week... :) PNG stuff...



This looks also PNG stuff... hehe


I love bamboo... :)
Green, black, brown, yellow...


This is the restaurant in the central facilities...





The beach.... again...






Upon arrival from the top of the hill...


Ah... Jerome is fishing again by sunset...
(How romantic... hmmmmmmm...hihi )
Did you catch anything? hihihi


Yatule by sunset... :)




Good night everyone...